Friday, December 4, 2009

Disney World

I've been away to Disney World, we took the girls on their first trip. My parents, Brother and his wife Helen joined up for this week long tour of all 4 parks. It was a lot of walking but we enjoyed it all, the girls held up great, thank goodness we brought a stroller. We had a few meltdowns, mostly Amelia over souvenirs, so many things to choose from.

One of my favorite things we did was dinner in the castle followed by the fireworks. The castle was decorated with thousands of Christmas light and it looked so pretty!!! Amelia loved the castle and really enjoyed seeing the inside.

We saw so many characters, we got photos with 29 of them, the girls were the perfect age and loved to see them all. Amelia would run back to me saying they hugged or kisses her, she was so happy!

It was a jam packed week and I needed a day off from the trip, there is just so much to see, we didn't want to miss anything and I don't think we did.

No comments: