Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Corners of my home - the fridge



Another peek at my home... the fridge is usually cluttered with Amelia and Anna's cute art work. I don't really like this mess of stuff on the fridge but I can't resist any art work the girls make, they are so proud of it.

After something has been up for awhile I either put it in the save folder in the office or I hide it in the recycle bin. But... I have been caught several times and they ask... Mama why is my picture in the trash? I usually play stupid and say it must of fell in there by accident. Then I hang it back up until I get another chance at the recycle bin. Well... I just can't keep it all, especially the amount they both create each day! But it is cute stuff!

1 comment:

Marla Rae Morrison said...

That alligator is sooo cute! : )