Tuesday, April 13, 2010

ABC Block Pillow - Single Letter


I know some of you think I am a bit crazy, always making something. I often get asked how do I find the time. I say how do I not find the time to do something for myself that makes me feel good and a bit de-stressed. It's a hobby just like golf, scrabble or reading. It's something I love to do!

O.K. I can get a bit obsessed... I see something and think I can make that and I have to give it a try. Or I think of a new plushy and can't wait to make it. I have a whole list of ideas waiting to be made.

My latest passion is refashion or upcycling clothing. I love to take clothes that would be sent to goodwill and find a way to make it into a new skirt for the girls, a new top for me or a cute plushy friend. I get so happy when it turns out nice, it's an achievement for me and a plus for the planet.

I have always been an artist, art feeds my soul, so I must take time for it.

No comments: