Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Product Review - Kleenex Hand Towel Review

This is not really a product review since I have not purchased or used this item. It is more of a product observation. I saw the commercial for these Kleenex Hand Towels and was very bothered by the thought of them. I just don't see them as being a "green" item. When we know the effects of all the trash that is thrown away it really surprises me when companies come out with a products that is so anti planet friendly (they are not even made with recycled materials, they are made with 100% virgin fiber/trees.

I figure a family of four (like mine with two young children) would use about 20 - 30 of these a day. Ugh! I just couldn't do it. I know in public restrooms a product like this is necessary. But in a home where I could put a fresh towel out daily and never add trash to our planet or cut down trees... there is no contest... it's cloth hand towels for us.

No comments: