Monday, April 18, 2011

Deja vu - Patio Chaise Lounge

 Last since last summer I had been looking around for a chaise lounge patio chair. I am outside a lot with my girls and I wanted something I could put my feet up and relax. But everything I saw was over $150. I knew I wanted something that would be long lasting that I could repaint if it needed a touch up (rather than toss it and buy new). So anything with plastic or with material straps was out.

Last week I found this on Craig's list for $30. It is solid and sturdy. I gave it a very light sanding, I bought some dark stain and poly coating and BAM.... it looks brand new! I am so happy with how it turned out... I love bringing things back to life!

 So if you knock on our front door and we don't answer check the backyard, you might just find me sitting here with Groucho our new puppy.

No comments: