Monday, September 19, 2011

Birthday

 Last Monday was my birthday, it was a big one and I have to say I don't feel my age at all! I don't think I ever will.

Brian was a bit worried I might have some sort of breakdown, but really it was just like any other birthday. I did go out shopping and bought two pairs of shoes... new shoes are always great! I bought a black pair of heels to keep me feeling sexy and a comfortable pair of flats for those days my knees ache.

My parents gave me two funny cards, one was a signing card, and for some reason it made me tear up. I think because my Mom wrote I would always be her baby... so sweet... it's nice to be someone's baby.

So now what... I guess I just try to keep this body strong and healthy so I am around for my two girls when they go over that hill... because they will always be my babies!

No comments: