Monday, January 30, 2012

Corners of my home - Valentine Mantle

 I love to decorate my mantle for the holidays but I didn't really have anything for February/Valentines, so this year I finally pulled something together.
 I only spent $17 total, the one thing I bought were these cool vintage highway metal letters spelling LOVE from this Etsy shop. Scrabble tiles were from our game, this could be cute for many different holidays.
The rest of the items I had. I did make the LOVE print in the frame, I had the frame and worked up the print. I also made the heart garland, it's just cut out hearts stitched together on the sewing machine. The white paper flowers I made years ago, usually they are in my china cabinet.


Check back on Feb 1st, I'll have the LOVE print up so you can download it for FREE!

No comments: