Tuesday, August 7, 2012

7 more days until school starts

STL City Garden - we love this place!

This is how Amelia and I both feel about it... yipee!! Amelia loves school and she can't wait to go back. Anna not so much, she wants to stay home with me.

Don't get me wrong... I love that I am able to spend the whole summer with my girls but 24/7 for over two months can be a bit hard. Add working from home on top of that and it really can be a challenge. I know I should be sad and I am a little bit sad, Anna starts full day school this year and that is a big change for both of us. But then I also think about the extra 14 hours a week that I will have all to myself for work or whatever and I get a bit giddy!

I have a long list of projects and I plan to be productive during those extra 14 hours... let's hope I do it! 


No comments: